Saturday 20 August 2016

Nude lips



Hi there, 

We all know that Matte lips are a huge thing right now. Everyone is looking for the best liquid lipstick and the make up companies bring out more liquid lipsticks although many fail there are some pretty darn awesome ones too. 
For example Sleek is killing it with the matte lipsticks. I bought my first Matte me in Party Pink (which is a coraly red) about 3 years ago and I though it's the best thing ever. 
Now Sleek has more colours than when I first bought it. Nudes, pinks, and darks. 
I have got this in Bittersweet and it is a nude pinky shade. Very wearable everyday and with both heavy make-up and natural make-up. 
The other colours I have is Old Hollywood (which is dark red), Birthday Suit (which is very nude).
It doesn't smell of anything and it does stay on pretty long time unless you eat. 
I feel like this doesn't need to top up during your day as when you top up it can become crusty and weird. I only top up after a meal I had as the majority of lipstick is gone. 
The price of this is £4.99 and I think this is the best one you can get from the drug store. 
I haven't tried any of the more luxury brands but if this works why waste any more money? 
I highly recommend this lipstick if you are looking for something affordable. 

What is your favourite liquid lipstick? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric